www.supertalent.com The Official Super Talent Support Forum

Login
FAQ MembersRegister

Hard Drive stopped workin

Everything TERA drive related

Hard Drive stopped workin

Postby khudnell » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

I own a FTM24C225h serial number 186035. The drive work for 1 day in a mac book pro and now the computer can not see it. I removed the drive and installed it in a PC and the drive causes the computer to hang when it boots. I want to update the drive with new firmware but the computer can not see it. Is there a way to reset the drive?
khudnell

Postby SSD-James » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:43 am

This TERA drive does not have that feature.
Please RMA it.
http://www.supertalent.com/support/rma.php
SSD-James

Re: Hard Drive stopped workin

Postby bullcrap101 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:57 pm

I also have the teranova ftm20ft25H,,,i cant even get my win7 pc to recognize it,,i try to download driver but it doesn't even do anything,,i have looked at every god dam manual in your site,,nothing I can use or understand,,why do you people make this hard for average person,,no wonder people don't buy more of this ssd drive,,it doesn't work for 1, and second,,you cant find a way to make it work min your site,,,this is ridiculous,,i have tried on my own not wanting to contact you,,but this is crap,,my ssd 200gb just sits and wasted,,the light turns on,,but pc doesn't see it,,,what the hell are you people selling,,,crap,,,,,,now please send me a god dam driver for this ssd to work,,i don't want to have to do this and that and this and more of that downloading bullsshit for this little ssd to work,,,i wasted money in this,,now it is your duty to make this work,,if you don't think so,,,then your company is a rippoff,,,now will you please give me the driver to make this ssd work i9n my pc,,,,
bullcrap101

Return to Tera Drive (CT, CT2, CT3, FT series) (SATA II & SATA III)