www.supertalent.com The Official Super Talent Support Forum

Login
FAQ MembersRegister

Flash Tool from V1711 to V1571 (revised 9/4)

All firmware upgrade issues should go here

Re: Flash Tool from V1711 to V1571 (revised 9/4)

Postby PTK » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 am

So when exactly are we expected to get a BOOTCD to downgrade 1711 to 1571 for people that DONT run XP. Not going to clear up one disk drive to install XP ( that i dont even currently have ) to downgrade 2 SSD drives.

Every other upgrade software you made the BOOTCD, why is this any different. Or atleast make a working version for Windows Vista and Windows 7 ( both 32bit and 64bit ).
PTK

Postby MaxTC » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 am

Well! I wanted to upgrade my Ultradrive GX25H to Firmware version 2142. It said, it installed the update successfully, but since then my SSD is not detected, neither in the BIOS nor by the FW update software. I guess I did something wrong.

Well, now I found out here, that I have to downgrade to version 1571 with this downgrade tool so that it will be detected again. I wished I could, if this file could be found somewhere on the net. I am getting angry cause it seems the support from Super Talent sucks. Sorry that I have to say that, but I would expect important files like that being listed in the support section of the homepage. Instead you have to search a forum to find the suitable tools and then the links which should redirect to the software necessary to get the SSD working again is dead???

It would be very appreciated if someone could tell me where I can find that tool so that I could get my SSD working again. The support does not answer to my mails, so I guess I have to try it by myself. I just need this file, but cant find it anywhere. Thumbs down!!!
MaxTC

Postby SSD-James » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Dear MaxTC,
Please refer to the following site and download the MP TOOL and its guide.
Then, run MP TOOL. (FW2142_supertalent.zip) and other files.
Read pdf file.
Do not use updater in your case.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10867
SSD-James

Previous

Return to Firmware